The Allen Company Backcountry™ Carcass Bag provides the best protection for your game. The uniquely fabricated material provides ultimate breathability and improved strength and performance when compared to other game bags in the market. The game bag is designed to hold a full body carcass of a white tail, mule deer, or antelope. Constructed of a highly durable fabric, the game bag provides maximum strength to safely carry your contents through the field or when hanging in the trees. The lightweight bag is made of a breathable wicking material to allow your meat to cool while keeping your meat protected from insects, dirt, or debris. Packed with technical features, the game bag is made with a reflective drawstring cord to easily be identified once darkness falls. Bag is designed with a cinch toggle closure to ensure your meat remains securely fastened and protected. The bag provides long-term benefits as it can be washed and reused for future use. Bag is labeled with size and care instructions for easy reference and identification to ensure the proper treatment is applied to your investment. With strength and durability as the driving focus, the Allen Company Backcountry™ Carcass Bag is the optimum choice to add to your hunting pack.
- BACKCOUNTRY™ GAME BAG: Designed with ultimate durability, the single game bag is made to securely hold a full body carcass of a white tail, mule deer, or antelope—pack includes one (1) carcass bag measuring 36-inches wide x 72-inches long.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE: Game bag is made of an ultralightweight material & can be washed & reused for future use—carcass bag is labeled with size & care instructions for easy reference and identification.
- BREATHABLE & PROTECTIVE: Made from a lightweight, breathable wicking material that allows your meat to cool while keeping your meat free from insects and debris.
- REFLECTIVE DRAW CORD: Carcass bag features a reflective drawstring cord with a cinch toggle to keep your bag securely fastened & easy to find in the dark.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: For extended use, soak carcass bags in cold, soapy water overnight & rinse thoroughly inside and out. Can be machine washed separately on cold & bleach as needed. Hang or tumble dry on a low setting.
- Washing tips: soak game bags in cold, soapy water overnight. Rinse thoroughly inside and out. Machine wash separately on cold, bleach as needed. Hang or tumble dry low.