The Allen Company Backcountry™ Bruiser Deer Game Bag Set is an ultralight set of game bags designed for packing out white tail, mule deer, antelope quarters, or boned-out elk meat. The game bags are constructed of a highly durable fabric, providing maximum strength to safely carry your contents through the field or when hanging in the trees. Designed with a lightweight wicking material, the game bags remain highly breathable, allowing your meat to cool while keeping your meat protected from dirt, insects, or debris. Packed with technical features, these game bags are made with a reflective drawstring cord to easily be identified once darkness falls. Bags are designed with a cinch toggle closure to ensure your meat remains securely fastened and protected. The storage pouch is made of a Blaze Orange-colored fabric to easily identify and help keep your gear organized. Each bag is labeled with size and care instructions for easy reference and identification. The game bags provide long-term benefits as they can be washed and reused for future use. With strength and durability as the driving focus, Allen Company Backcountry™ Bruiser Deer Game Bag Set is the optimum choice to add to your travel hunting pack. Pack includes 1 storage pouch and 4 quarter-sized game bags. Each game bag measures 20-inches wide x 30-inches long.
- BACKCOUNTRY™ GAME BAG SET: Pack includes 4 quarter bags & 1 storage pouch; each game bag measures 20-inches wide x 30-inches long.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of a strong construction to securely hold white tail, mule deer or antelope quarters, or boned out elk meat.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE: Game bags can be washed & reused for future use—bags are labeled with size & care instructions for easy reference and identification.
- BREATHABLE & PROTECTIVE: Made from a lightweight, breathable wicking material that allows your meat to cool while keeping your meat protected from dirt, insects, & debris.
- REFLECTIVE DRAW CORD: Each bag features a reflective drawstring cord with a cinch toggle to keep your bag securely fastened & easy to find in the dark.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: For extended use, soak game bags in cold, soapy water overnight & rinse thoroughly inside and out. Items can be machine washed separately on cold & bleach as needed. Bags can be hung dry, or tumble dried on a low setting.
- Bags are labeled with size and washing instructions for easy reference and identification
- Washing tips: soak game bags in cold, soapy water overnight. Rinse thoroughly inside and out. Machine wash separately on cold, bleach as needed. Hang or tumble dry low.