The Onyx M-24 inflatable life jacket provides Manual inflation where the wearer pulls the inflation handle to provide flotation. Equipped with back-up oral inflation. Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it. Lightweight, low profile design. Durable fabric resists tears and punctures. Always read your Owner's Manual for the proper way to initially arm your life jacket with the CO2 cartridge, and how to re-arm it after it's been inflated.
- Manual pull cord inflation
- Universal Size: Fits 30"- 52" Chest
- For 16 years and older, and over 80 lbs.
- Minimum 22.5 lbs. buoyancy
- Inflatable Life Jackets can be reused after each inflation with a new rearm kit
- Comfortable neoprene neckline
- Inflation handle clips to life jacket to prevent snags
- D-Ring attachment
- U.S. Coast Guard approved