The Camillus BT-8.5 fixed blade hunting knife features a Carbonitride Titanium bonded AUS-8 steel blade that resists wear, rust and corrosion so it can stay sharper for much longer than untreated stainless steel blades. The ergonomic handle is a combination glass filled nylon and thermoplastic rubber which also provides enhanced comfort and rugged durability to compliment the BT-8.5's robust blade. The knife also boasts a full tang construction, meaning that the steel from the blade runs the length of the knife to provide enhanced durability and strength. There is also a lanyard hole designed into the handle along with an included ballistic nylon sheath to protect the blade while not in use, maximizing its already potent longevity.
- Blade Treatment: Carbonitride Titanium
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Blade Grind: Hollow Grind
- Blade Edge: Smooth
- Handle Color: Green/Black
- Handle Material: Ergonomic Glass Filled Nylon + Thermoplastic Rubber
- Full Tang Fixed Blade
- Ballistic Nylon Sheath
- Hand Orientation: Left and Right
- Main Blade Material: AUS-8
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC56
- Lifetime Warranty through Camillus