The Explorer trekking pole is constructed of high quality aluminum that is great for trail hiking. The adjustable pole has a built in anti-shock system so even if the terrain gets rugged, you're ready to conquer. The foam handle makes gripping easy and comfortable.
- High quality 7075 aluminum pole with twist-locking system
- Foam and EVA grip with auto-adjustable strap
- Tungsten carbide tip with removable protection cap
- Fully equipped with anti-shock and large accessory basket
- Extended Length: 135 cm (53"), Collapsed Length: 68 cm (26.75"), Weight: 10.2 oz.