An Alaskan staple in the commercial fishing industry, these boots will give you flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants. Each boot is made with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organice and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. Our latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. This Insulated version comes with built-in Polymeric Foam insulation to keep your feet warm even when its is -10°F. The Steel Toe meets ASTM F2412-11 M I/75 C/75 for added protection.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Triple-dipped shells for extra tough, extra watertight protection
- Hand-layered construction adds flex and strength at critical stress points
- Open Cell Foam Foobed Insoles reduce moisture and add comfort
- Slip-resistant non-marking outsole
- 100% Waterproof
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M - 13
- Recommended temperature rating to -10°F
- Shaft circumference is 16 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Approximately 5.15lbs