The Okuma X-Series Salmon and Steelhead rods are specially designed for Salmon and Steelhead fishing. The X-Series rods were designed to target the serious, technically minded angler. Utilizing the latest in advanced technologies, these rods were built to be extremely lightweight and balanced giving you a great feel for all day fishing.
The X-Series rods were designed with insight from the top Salmon and Steelhead fisherman in the Pacific Northwest. The backbone of the x-Series rods is the ultra-responsive and lightweight premium 40-ton Toray Carbon rod blank construction. The Toray Carbon construction gives these rods the sensitivity you need to feel even the lightest of bites.
The component system on the X-Series rods are premium and ultra-light including Sea Guide deep press Titanium guide frames with RS Sea Guide inserts that offer unmatched hardness for braided line use. The double locking Sea Guide Alien reel seat design will keep your reel locked in place and offer all-day ergonomic comfort. A custom 3-K woven carbon cone grip configuration offers sleek line and ease in and out of rod holders.
- Specially designed rods for Salmon and Steelhead fishing
- Premium 40-Ton Toray carbon rod blank construction
- Double locking Sea Guide Alien reel seat design
- Sea Guide deep press Titanium guide frames
- RS Sea Guide inserts offer unmatched hardness
- Custom 3-K woven carbon cone grip configuration
- X-Series rods are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty
# MODEL FOREGRIP LENGTH LINE WEIGHT LURE WEIGHT NUMBER OF GUIDES REARGRIP LENGTH ROD LENGTH ROD POWER ROD TAPER PRODUCT SECTIONS WEIGHT OZ PRICE X-S-761M 2-1/2 8-17 LBS 1/4-1 OZ 8 + TIP 9 3/4 7' 6 M F 1-PCS 4.8 $369.99