For those who like to travel light, the Ultralight Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat will add the promise of comfortable sleep to your pack, without significant weight or bulk. While the Delta Core-V technology removes small sections of foam without sacrificing comfort, the embossed silicone grip print ensures you and your sleeping bag stay on the pad. For the ultralight adventurer, pack up is super easy with the patent-pending multi-function valve that allows you to roll it up without air sneaking back in. Ideal for gram counters who like to sleep comfortably.
- 2.6 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Utilizes Delta Core-V technology, which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric has been chosen for its lightness and strength.
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the pad, and the pad from slipping on the tent floor.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- XS pad is great for minimalists – use the pad under your head and chest, and your backpack under your lower legs, for a super-packable ultralight sleeping solution.