The THERMOLITE® Reactor Fleece liner is Sea to Summit’s warmest sleeping bag liner. Add one to your sleeping bag before heading into really cold environments, or use it as a 'stand alone' sleeping bag when the weather is warmer. The core THERMOLITE® fibers have the same hollow structure as a polar bear's fur, which traps a high level of insulating air. Luxuriously soft, the Reactor Fleece is perfect as part of a cold weather sleep system – plus it will help keep your sleeping bag clean.
- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 32°F /18°C
- Thermolite® fleece fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Quarter zip makes it easy to get in and out.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Ideal for use as a sleeping bag in warmer weather or sandy environments.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack