The Uvex Hypershock Glasses feature a durable hardcoat for long-lasting resistance to scratching. The full-frame, sport-inspired styling looks great in any shooting environment. The wraparound design offers high-impact protection and excellent peripheral vision, a real benefit for hunting.
A molded nose piece and padded temples with molded inserts ensure your protective eyewear delivers longwearing comfort. The Reflect lens is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications where sunlight and glare cause eye strain and fatigue.
These shooting glasses meet ANSI Z87.1-2015 (High Impact) and Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard. They also offer 99.9% UVA/UVB protection. All Howard Leight safety eyewear and earmuffs are compatible with each other.
- COLOR: Black Frame/ SCT-Reflect 50 Mirror Lens
- STYLE & PERFORMANCE: Combines high-performance protection and aggressive sport-inspired styling; designed to fit a wide range of head sizes for increased coverage.
- SHOOTING SAFETY: Full frame is lightweight but offers high-impact protection that meets ANSIZ87.1-2015 impact standards; wraparound design for increased side protection and better peripheral vision.
- ANTI-SCRATCH: Hardcoat provides long-lasting scratch-resistance against scuffs, scrapes and abrasions that can impair your ability to aim and shoot accurately.
- LONGWEARING COMFORT: Molded nose piece and streamlined temples with soft, molded inserts for longwearing comfort; Integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action for secure fit.
- SCT-Reflect 50 Mirror: lens tint counters sunlight and glare that can cause eye strain, and is ideal for transitioning from indoors to outdoors.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 (High Impact) and Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard.
- 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.