A smaller, updated version of it's big brother – the clam shell design gives the angler all the benefits of our original Advantage Rod Holder, but in a compact size. The JR holds your rod securely, yet easily releases it when needed – pull your rod out and set the hook in one quick motion. Perfect for everything from kayaks to larger vessels, it fits all trout, pan-fish, walleye and most salmon rods. High quality materials ensure years of reliable use.
- Cut-outs for left or right hand spinning reels.
- Shorter top profile for line clearance of low profile reels.
- Shorter top profile holds rods tighter, less movement.
- Shorter top profile for holding two-handed fly reels.
- Fits spinning, casting, and trolling rods.
- Holds rod with up to 1.2” handles.
- 2/3 smaller than the original Advantage rod holder.
- Has cut-outs to accept rods with finger (trigger) grips.
- Virtually eliminates the struggle to get your rod out.
- Mounting bases are auto-locking and holds gear securely.
- Simple and easy to use.
- 100% Made in the USA.