Sleeping well when you're backpacking goes hand-in-hand with sleeping comfortably. The Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat uses Air Sprung Cell technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells to provide amazing stability and comfort. A double layer of cells in the torso increases warmth, while a single layer of cells in the head and legs reduces weight.
Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used to optimize heat retention and the multi-function valve enables simple inflation, deflation and the ability to fine-tune your personal comfort level. What's more, the uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, while the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.7 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and comfort in the torso.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.