Expedition's Truger Trail II is the ultimate snowshoes for intermediate or advance trekkers . Built with the best components, Truger Trail II provides performance tied to defined engineering concepts.
- DuraCoat anodized frame for everlasting wear and finish
- 7075 aluminum frames are light and durable for all conditions
- Quick Set - Quick Release bindings secure snug the bindings to your boots. And when done trekking, simply pull the release.
- Dual Deep Bite Cleat Crampons dig into the deepest snow or most rugged terrain, including rocks, wood and other obstructions
- Heel Lift makes incline trekking or fast pace trekking easier. Preventing heal slap while positioning your foot properly
- XPE Ever-Flex decking withstands the coldest days or roughest conditions Mother Nature can provide
- Articulating Stainless Steel Silicone Toe Bar makes movement of the bindings and crampons fluid.
- Truger Trail II trekking poles feature quick set - quick release adjustments
- Kits include snowshoes, trekking poles and Cordura travel bag featuring Air Dry Mesh
Size 21: (8 inch x 21 inch) = user weight: up to 140 pounds
Size 25: (8 inch x 25 inch) = user weight: up to 200 pounds
Size 30: (9 inch x 30 inch) = user weight: up to 250 pounds
Heel Lift: Yes