The CrossRiver fixed blade is easy to stow on belt or PFD and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal pick for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALT Rx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Sheath Weight: 0.8 oz
- Salt Rx™: Optimized to withstand harsh saltwater environments w/ added corrosion resistance
- Hydrotread Grip™: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that's easy to clean
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV stainless steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene
- Multi-mount sheath w/ ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
- PFD and belt carry options
- Full tang blade offers superior control
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- Limited lifetime warranty