Okuma Convector Low Profile Line Counter Reel features mechanical line counter with anti-fogging clear view technology, and equips with A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool, quick drop system. The reel is available in both right and left hand retrieve to serve all anglers.
- Precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- CVT: Clear View Technology anti-fogging line counter
- 2BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for long last performance
- Automatic trip, spool engagement mechanism
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc high output Carbonite drag system
- Dual anti-reverse for maximum reliability
- Synchronized levelwind optimized for braided line
- Quick Drop, switch for precision lure/bait placement
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
- On/Off clicker perfect for all trolling applications
Strike Zone Line Counter SystemOkuma's Strike Zone linecounter system incorporates a mechanical counter that precisely measures line based on spool revolutions. These counters measure in feet and are calibrated at the factory to be most accurate with a full spool and monofilament lines.
CVT SystemOkuma’s CVT- Clear View Technology anti-fogging system.
Quick Drop SystemThe Convector Low-Profile Line Counter features a Quick Drop Switch function. When engaged, this button will automatically engage the clutch as soon as you remove your thumb from the thumb bar. This allows for precise and accurate placement of your bait or lure.
A6061-T6 Machined Aluminum, Anodized SpoolThe A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool will keep your braided or monofilament line tight and running straight.
Rigid Metal Handle With Tpe Ergo Grip KnobThe handle knob is designed with Ergo TPE material for anti-slip, ergonomic, and maximum comfort. It utilizes a metal handle arm for improved strength and reduced weight.
Convector Low Profile Line Counter Reel
|Model||Gear ratio||Bearings||Weight (g)||Line retrieve(cm)||Max drag force(kg)||Mono line capacity (mm)|
|Convector Right hand crank version|
|CV-163D||6.3:1||2+1||224||68||5||0.26/240, 0.31/160, 0.37/110|
|CV-354D||5.4:1||2BB+1RB||332||66||10||0.33/240, 0.37/180, 0.41/145|
|Convector Left hand crank version|
|CV-163DLX||6.3:1||2+1||224||68||5||0.26/240, 0.31/160, 0.37/110|
|CV-354DLX||5.4:1||2BB+1RB||332||66||10||0.33/240, 0.37/180, 0.41/145|