Enjoy the comfort of this ‘forest friendly’ portable gas campfire. Whether you’re out on the road in the RV, car camping with the family or just enjoying a night out on the patio – this portable fire ring is sure to keep you warm. Comes with base and high-pressure burner, 12 pounds of lava rock, and a carry bag. Gather around the campfire without worrying about smoke or having wood. Great for all types of activities this propane fire ring is reliable and sure to liven up any outing. Tank sold separately.
Camp Chef Gas Fire Pits are allowed for use in most fire ban restrictions, check with the local Ranger Station before use.
SETUP AND CURING
Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to "cure" before a lifetime of enjoyment. To do this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to "bake" the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.
- Includes 2 extendable roasting sticks
- Includes heat dispersing lava rocks
- Includes carry bag
- Includes regulator and 5 ft. hose
- 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Matchless ignition for tassel-free lighting
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Flame adjustment heat-control lever
- For outdoor use only
- Fire Pit Diameter: 15 in.
- Overall Height: 7 in.
- Total Output: 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Materials: Heavy gauge steel